Local Projects is a design firm producing experiences in physical space that inspire more meaningful national and international conversations about some of the most impactful human stories.
This full time staff key role in the Operations Department ensures the foundational data that keeps people and HR Systems running smoothly is entered and adjusted timely and accurately. This role is also a key partner with the HR Manager responsible for the full suite of HR support for the company. Some key areas under the HR Coordinator's purview:
- Benefits/Payroll Administration – all data entry and systems upkeep/reporting
- Ongoing audits and updates to payroll, benefits, including 401k
- Upkeep of confidential employee files
- Recruiting coordination -- keeping applicant tracking system organized, booking interview rooms, doing initial screening calls to establish minimum qualifications – all under the mentorship and direction of HR Manager
- Onboarding – first day emails, orientation, getting the new employee set up in Benefits and Payroll etc.
- Some independent HR projects to keep employees informed and supported
- e.g. LP Culture support – celebrating key moments for employees and projects
Undergraduate degree in Human Resources
At least one year of past work experience in Human Resources
Impeccable attention to detail
Resilience with a kind and thoughtful disposition to helping colleagues thrive at work